6m Outback Deluxe
Outback models are designed for warmer climates like the Australian Outback where they got their name. Zip open mesh layers on the windows and doors allow for maximum airflow while keeping bugs out.
They include a seal-in ground sheet to prevent insects crawling in. The outback also benefits from bigger air vents at the roof apex.
This Deluxe model has a second doorway, which could be used as a rear entrance into a toilet or kitchen area.
- Our bespoke canvas [380 GSM fire, water and rot resistant]
- Seal in ‘bath tub’ style ground sheet [540 GSM PVC]
- 3.6 meter wooden center pole
- 2 zipped mesh (fly screen) windows with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 2 large zipped doorways with zipped mesh (fly screen) layer
- A zipped rectangular vent on the back wall & large roof vents
- 28 square meters of useable standing space
Packed Dimensions :
Box 1 = 130 x 40 x 30cm
Box 2 = 100 x 30 x 30cm
Total Weight : 68kg
Tent only: 600cm x 600cm x 360cm (height)
Pitching area required : 850cm x 850cm
We Also Recommend