The Traveller Stove is designed to be used with a standard 4" flue which is wider than that on our Frontier stove and therefore does not need as regular cleaning.
Nb: this listing is just for the stove, you will also need to purchase the flue kit with tent flashing and spark arrestor to fit it to your tent.
Why Is This Stove So Good?
- It is in the top 5% of fuel efficient stoves.
- It is made from rolled steel instead of cast iron, so it will not crack due to excessive heat or impact & it is lightweight.
- It does not require heat blocks (which would need to be replaced from time to time, and are likely to crack when transported)
- It looks great.
- It will not rust or require re-painting.
- The removable wings can be used as warming plates; while you can cook on the stove using our C.O.F.T. (controlled open flamed technology)
- The ash drawer mean you can easily control the draw on the stove.
- You can load fuel in your stove from the top entrance or through the front door.
- The metal grate at the front is removable, but is there for when you wish to burn coals.
- It has a heat output of 3.5- 4.5kw depending on fuel source.
- The glass window on the door means you see your fire burn, and enjoy all the comfort that that gives.
- It comes on the black base tray, which has a removable curved section to catch any stray embers that may escape from the fire.
- We recommend that if you are using a stove in an enclosed space that you have a carbon monoxide alarm. The same way you would if you have a stove in your home.
- The Traveller, when fitted correctly, can be used in Bell tents, Yurts, vans, boasts and sheds etc
- The Traveller Stove weighs 23.5kg
- The Traveller Stove with the wings, tray and extension weighs 29kg
- The stove dimensions are 400mm wide, 440mm deep, 525mm high.
Please note there may be a lead time of up to 10 days on Traveller stoves, to ensure we have the required colour available.